The project for CBM-Logix entailed of the production of a webiste, as seen above. This was a redesign of their previous website, making use of the content of which was already provided. In addition to this, more features were developed for use by potential customers such as PHP-based contact and job application forms linking directly to their emails. These forms used the content included within them to produce a structured readable email rather than the raw content entered. The entirity of the website was made mobile-compatible so that the array of supported clients broadened to the modern-day standard.
TheCompSci was a personal project, not only for myself but for my classmates in my Computer Science class. It is a simplistic web-app for communication and just a general HUB for educational resources for the course. I decided to make this because, since it is a new linear A-Level, there weren't many officially licensed resources, hence a lot of my classmates were struggling. Making this allowed for us to discuss topics together and get personal, more developed explanations of various concepts rather than memorising definitions. Although it was produced towards the end of the year, it still proved rather successful for both the communication and use of resources. It uses a PHP backend as an interface for a database, which contains all of the relevant information regarding users, post, comments and categorised exam papers.
Binary Escape is my project for my A-Level Computer Science coursework. The entire project is an educational game loosely aimed around some of the weaker areas identified within our class for the Computer Science course. The website side of the project used my previous personal project (TheCompSci) is a fundamental base; however, this was developed on further to transition between a heavily procedural backend to an object-oriented one. I also added some more features on top of the older framework, allowing for users to edit their account details. Of course, the visuals of the site were completely redesigned to accompany the intended aesthetics of the game.